Oh my goodness, I can’t believe it’s been over a year since I’ve shared an InstaRecap here on the blog! A lot has happened since my last one — and I have a pretty exciting announcement to share! Here’s a little update via my instagram feed:
- #MoriahRionaStudio. One of my favorite personal projects this year was decorating my office and creating a space where I felt truly inspired! This is a little sneak peek of my office gallery wall. The whole space is designed around my branding — and I’ve almost finished working on it. I’ll be sharing the full room soon!
- We’re Having A Baby! Yes, in case you haven’t heard — that’s my big announcement! (Unless you’re really into gallery walls, because there are two in this post). The hubby and I are so excited for this new adventure and can’t wait for our little one to arrive.
- New Business Cards arrived this week. These are my favorite cards I’ve ever designed. Complete with gold foil, I love how they go with my branding!
- Holiday Decorating is in full swing in the #MoriahRionaHome. This is our “little” tree that we got a few years ago when we were apartment dwellers. My fabulous Mother-in-Law gave us a 9 foot tree last year and I have been busy decorating that one for the first time! It’s still a work in progress but I’ll be sharing the “big” tree on Instagram soon!
- #MoriahRionaBranding. I have been slammed with new client meetings lately — and I am LOVING it! Meeting with awesome bossladies all across the country and planning how to Elevate Their Brands fills my heart with so much joy! 2017 is already shaping up to be a fabulous year!
- #PrintTheMovement. I finally printed our wedding photos (over a year after the big day — eek!). I created this gallery wall on our upstairs hallway and I’m so happy to finally have our happy (and beautiful!) memories where we can really enjoy them.
What exciting things have happened for you this year? If we’re not already, let’s connect on Instagram! Click here to follow me.
Happy Holidays, Lovelies!